19.7 MW Biomass Power Generation Facility
Ready to Operate
Date & Time
This Green Energy facility in Chateaugay, New York, utilizes wood chips from green forest residues to generate electricity that can power approximately 20,000 homes. The company sells electricity to markets managed by the New York Independent System Operator (NYISO).
- Manufacturers: GE Turbine Generator and Riley Boiler with Detroit Stoker Water Cooled Grate System
- System Size: 275 mmBtu/hr – 19.7 MW
- Fuel Type: Wood chips from green forest residues
- Annual Fuel Use: 225,000 green tons
- Annual Power Produced: 154,000 MWh
- Fuel Yard Capacity: 28,000 tons
- Real Estate: 19 +/- fully fenced acres
- Wood chip deliveries can be received 7 days a week
Maple Leaf Cheese
Enter your details for more information on this opportunity!