Chemical Processing & Matrix Composite Filament Equipment

Live & Online Auction: Liquidation of Aerospace Defense Contractor Facility
205 Pennsylvania Ave. - Uniontown, PA 
Tuesday, June 20, 2017

WHO:

Assets from the liquidation of Puris LLC

WHAT:

Liquidation of aerospace defense contractor facility - chemical processing and matrix composite filament equipment

WHEN:

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 9:30am EDT 

WHERE:

205 Pennsylvania Ave, Uniontown, PA 15401

INSPECTION:

Monday, June 19, 2017 - 9:30am - 3:30pm EDT or by appointment 

TERMS:

A 15% BUYER’S PREMIUM APPLIES TO ALL SALES AND AN ADDITIONAL 3% BUYER’S PREMIUM APPLIES TO ALL ONLINE SALES FOR A TOTAL BUYER’S PREMIUM OF 18% ON ONLINE SALES

Full payment is due by online buyers on receipt of invoice.  Payments must be in U.S. funds by cashier’s check or company check with bank guarantee payable to Harry Davis LLC, or, with prior approval, by wire transfer to Harry Davis LLC account. CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL TERMS OF SALE THAT APPLY TO THIS SALE.  ADDITIONAL TERMS MAY BE ANNOUNCED AT SALE THAT SHALL APPLY.  


Equipment Highlights:

  • NEVER INSTALLED 2011 Berg Air Cooled Package Chiller, Model: ASR-30-5/5-3P-X, with (5) Freon Compressors
  • (3) NEW Ref Plus Freon Condenser Units
  • 25’ S/S Distillation Column
  • (14) NEW Buckeye Fabricating 316L S/S Tanks
  • NEW 188 Gallon S/S Tank with 480 Volt Circulation Heater
  • (2) NEW Gaumer Process S/S Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers
  • (3) JFD S/S Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers
  • (3) McClean Anderson Drum Winder Model WLH-1-2-2M-FLEX
  • (4) McClean Anderson Rotation Stations
  • (2) Independent Spin Winders Model 101-TWC
  • (27) NEW Glassman High Voltage Power Supplies, Model: PS/FMW-01, Input 208 Volt 3 Phase, Output 0 to 250 MA, 625 Watts
  • Blue M Mechanical Convection Oven, Model: MP246-E-WAS
  • L&L Special Furnace Company, Furnace, Model: GF3648-F979-01-G362-480R3SC-K95, Maximum Temperature 2,800°F
  • (2) Icon Dynamics LLC Vapor Control Cabinets each with (2) Gas Monitors, S/S Tank Bellow Valves, Panasonic PLC with Touch Screen Controls
  • Vapor Delivery System with (62) Brooks Delta Mass Flow Valves, Regulators and Solenoids
  • (44) Zumbach Odac Laser Measuring Heads Type ODAC-8-CMK
  • (18) NEW Ground Expedient Refueling Systems each with (2) Air Compressors
  • Sitel Microcomputer Automiazione, Model: MK3-T1
  • Varian Gas Chromatograph Model CP-3800
  • NEW Swagelok S/S Valves, Elbows, Tees and Fittings
  • NEW Magnetrol Level Switches
  • NEW Mueller Metering Pumps
  • NEW Leeson Variable Frequency Drives
  • NEW Brooks and Edwards Mass Flow Controllers
  • NEW Thermometric Temperature Probes
  • NEW Diamond Glass Cutting Blades
  • NEW 316 S/S Ball Valves
  • Timber Mill Components Cutting System
  • GMC 4WD Pickup Truck

Click here for full catalog and bidder registration.